1.    #1  
    http://www.moxsi.com/xweather.html

Accurate Weather Information
    Straight from the Source
    Delivered to your Smartphone ($12.95)

Current Conditions
    5 Day Forecast
    Alerts (Warnings, Watches, and Advisories)
    Radar and Satellite Images

Unlimited Profiles
    Customizable Weather Images
    Weather Information from NOAA*
    FAST ARMlet Jpeg Decoding
    High Resolution Support
    Auto-Updating (Comming Soon!)
    Optimized for the Palm TREO
  2. BD1
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Do this have moving radar/satellite images or are they just still images?
    I hope they add support for running off the SD card (without needing 3rd party launchers) soon .
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Does xWeather do international weather or just national (US)?
    Does xWeather do international weather or just national (US)?
    still like to see detailed forecasts and international support
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    I wish they would have kept this in beta another month. Good program and I have been using the beta, but not worth $13 with a lot of features missing.
  8.    #8  
    Can't help ya with features list. I was just passing the news along. I am using TreoAlarm which is more than I need.

You could probably use a VoiceNav program and Sharklinks to just load the appropriate Yahoo or whatever weather pages.
    Quote Originally Posted by crash331
    I wish they would have kept this in beta another month. Good program and I have been using the beta, but not worth $13 with a lot of features missing.
    hey crash, development is continuing on xWeather even though we've rolled out an initial release. we have a lot of (i think) exciting features we are currently working on and all of them will be free upgrades once they become stable. we felt we had achieved a solid initial release (ie: version 1.0) product with the understanding that there is room to grow. if $13 isn't worth the current feature set to you, ...we invite you to continue to BETA test with us and help refine our product. just check our website for new BETAs to appear.

also, i would like to mention that one of our testers did discover a new bug this weekend (and a rare one at that). i spent ALL weekend trying to reproduce it. i finally did today, and i have a fix in place that will be released in a day or so. after that, jason and i will probably take a few days off to rest, ...and then back to development!
    Last edited by moxsi; 02/27/2006 at 08:12 AM.