1.    #1  
    Well I am excited anyway

Using VoiceSignal's VSuite 2 (beta 3) and LundusTech's Sharklinks....getting travel info while driving just became simplicity itself.

Driving to Ferry Terminal w/ TomTom running - Hit Treo side button and VS loads, say "Open Ferry Schedule" . VS launches blazer and goes to the page you bookmarked for "ferry schedule". After viewing, say "Open Navigator" and TT back on duty.

The uses are endless..."Open NY Weather", "Open Philly Weather", "Open Train Schedule", "Open Hotel Directions", "Open Coliseum Parking Map", "Open Movie Schedule"....Perry and Viking Jr could even say "Open TC 700p Thread" !

Open any piece of info on a web site while driving with no more than single button tap. With that side button just 2-3" @ 3:00 from my right hand on the steering wheel (Treo on Proclip Mount), I don't even have to take eyes nor hand off wheel.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    ... I don't even have to take eyes nor hand off wheel.
    Except to read the teeny weeny text in the blazer browser...
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Magohn
    Except to read the teeny weeny text in the blazer browser...
    That's my Navigator's job. But even if I gotta yank it outta cradle to read, it still saves me a lotta steps....and reading is "hands free" .... I mean I gotta hold it but no navigation other than perhaps down button.

Here's some ideas I have:

Check Arrival Status on way to Airport
    Check Train Schedules / Ferry Schedules
    Check Weather
    Check Directions
    Check Maps

All ideas get a virtual beer !
    I'm going to give it a try. Thanks again!
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    And all this wihout training. Imagine that? I can't wait for the release version. I'm on beta as well.