1.    #1  
    Ok, so currently the ony thing on my SIM card is music for Ptunes. However, I don't have the money for a new SIM card since my job doesnt start back up till spring(tourist season). So is their a way to get more space out of a sim card? I currently have a 250 MB one. Anyone?
    Don't stop what you want to do.
    Where did you ever find a 250MB SIM card, let alone max one out???
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    It's a 256MB card. And I have it stocked up with songs.
    OK, terminolgy lesson:

The SIM card is the little card that ONLY GSM users have stuck in their phones that makes the Treo "their phone". It's either a 32 or 64 KB card and has ya phone number and afew other phone numbers on it with miscellaneous ....er...'stuf". This allows me to switch phones w/ da wife for eample and with my SIM in her phone all my calls now go to her phone and visa versa.

The SD card is the bigger bugger that all Treos can have. It stores user selctable information such as programs , mp3's, db's, ebooks, maps, whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    OK, terminolgy lesson:

The SIM card is the little card that ONLY GSM users have stuck in their phones that makes the Treo "their phone". It's either a 32 or 64 KB card and has ya phone number and afew other phone numbers on it with miscellaneous ....er...'stuf". This allows me to switch phones w/ da wife for eample and with my SIM in her phone all my calls now go to her phone and visa versa.

The SD card is the bigger bugger that all Treos can have. It stores user selctable information such as programs , mp3's, db's, ebooks, maps, whatever.
    There is a megaSIM card of 512MB that was just announced recently. Orange is supposed to be using them sometime this year. There may also be 256MB megaSIMs as well.

I suspect he meant SD card as well, but had to ask for clarification.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    There is a megaSIM card of 512MB that was just announced recently.
    You mean these ?

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=107284
  7.    #7  
    Srry, its a memory stick thingy

Srry!