Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LudusAdmin
    fair warning: SharkLinks has a successor on the way. Hints from the 1src thread:

Jeff Kirvin: Let's just say if you like SharkLinks, you'll really, really like this.

Superjoe: Jeff is right... It's an awesome app!! You guys'll love it when it's on your devices! The macros make everyday life just that much more sweet.

An official announcement from LudusTech is forthcoming.

tyler
    My guess is that SharkLinks will be able to launch pretty much anything by steps. For example launch App A then go to App B and do so and so then come back to App A. That would be nice.

Al
    Close is a lingerie store with no front window.
    Someone asked about moving IE favorites and having them for blazer. I use "Pocket Favorites" which brings my IE favorites to my Treo and organizes it in the same way I have them on IE on my desktop. When I click on a link, it then opens them in Blazer. Also, I have Pocket Favorites installed on both my work desktop and my home laptop and pocket favorites syncs up the lists from both computers.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    I often switch my preferences for Data Network from National Access to a Dial-up account. Is it possible to create a icon for each network using Sharklinks?
    Now that we are getting fancy with Sharklinks, I have found that Zlauncher can change the icons of my links created by Sharklinks. It is really cool because I can make my google link have a google icon if I wanted too. Now, anybody knows from where I can download icons for Zlauncher or how to create them?

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    Now that we are getting fancy with Sharklinks, I have found that Zlauncher can change the icons of my links created by Sharklinks. It is really cool because I can make my google link have a google icon if I wanted too. Now, anybody knows from where I can download icons for Zlauncher or how to create them?

Al

I think I found something that might help.
    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=52897

http://www.festus440.happypalm.com/ZLIF_Crop.jpg

Al
    How do I get Sharlink to use webviewer instead of blazer ?
    menu->Default Browser. select the one you want

regards, tyler
    menu->Default Browser. select the one you want

regards, tyler
    I selected webviewer from the list be it keeps going back to blazer?
    viking- that means webviewer isn't a registered system browser. this will be fixed in hte sequel to SharkLinks.... speaking of which:

tonight at the 1src chat i will announce the new app, answer questions, give details, and take your comments and ideas!

The 1src Chat: http://www.1src.com/chat/ TONIGHT (every Saturday) at 9 pm ET! (6 PM for you Californians, 2 AM for our UK friends).

regards, tyler

(double posted @ 1src and TreoCentral)
  11.    #51  
    The 1src Chat: http://www.1src.com/chat/ TONIGHT (every Saturday) at 9 pm ET! (6 PM for you Californians, 2 AM for our UK friends).
    Geez....no wonder we get a geeky rep.....can't any of us guys get dates on Saturday night ?????
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Geez....no wonder we get a geeky rep.....can't any of us guys get dates on Saturday night ?????
    LOL..............

Thanks Tyler I will wait for the sequel as I just can't deal with Blazer.
    So I missed the chat and am away from home until sunday night. I have searched hi and low here and at 1src for an overview of the chat & the big announcment but have had no luck. Mind you, I am on my Treo not a desktop so I am not too speedy. Any one care to share the big news?
    Sharky, Where is the new Sharklinks?

Al
    LudusTech will announce the following product in a few days (was privately announced at last night's chat):

SharkCuts

SharkCuts lets you create shortcuts in your Palm launcher (ZLauncher,
    AppShelf, Standard Palm OS launcher, whatever…) to perform a specific
    action. These actions are:

SMS, Email, Link, Dial, Launch DA, Launch App, Macro

Macro lets you configure certain things to be done when the SharkCut
    is tapped. For instance, it could open a PocketTunes playlist in
    Blazer, tap OK, and then open pTunes for you

Private beta will go out soon.
    LudusTech will announce the following product in a few days (was privately announced at last night's chat):

SharkCuts

SharkCuts lets you create shortcuts in your Palm launcher (ZLauncher,
    AppShelf, Standard Palm OS launcher, whatever…) to perform a specific
    action. These actions are:

SMS, Email, Link, Dial, Launch DA, Launch App, Macro

Macro lets you configure certain things to be done when the SharkCut
    is tapped. For instance, it could open a PocketTunes playlist in
    Blazer, tap OK, and then open pTunes for you

Private beta will go out soon.

Awesome, let me know if you need a private beta tester. cajigasjr @ aol . com

Thanks,

Al
    Sharky, Any updates? It doesn't have to be 100% bug free. Come on give us something to play with.

Al
    it's about half done. you're on my list and will get an email when it's ready!

regards, tyler
    I was just playing with SharkLinks and tried to create a shortcut, listing a telephone number, and added the App ID for TakePhnoe, doesnt work, but this may be what is planned for SharkCuts, this would be awesome, create the data to pass, designate the app.

You could create Shortcuts for

Email to Chatter
    Phone number to Phone(TakePhone)
    phone or code to messaging
    default appointment format link

probably taking this too far, but I am building a wish list

Art
    Vaporware?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast