1.    #1  
    With the latest Betas (7 & 8), I am getting a new mail box that is cycling in my mailboxes called "IMBox". There is nothing in it and I am unable to delete it. What has caused it and how can I delete it?
    Do a shutdown and delete ChatterIMBox with FileZ; it's not a big deal.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    worked perfectly! Thanks!
    Marc I see this file also but it's not cycling in my mailboxe, should I shut down chatter and can I unistall with unistall manager as I don't have filez. Also this beta seemed to have fixed the duplicate e-mail problem.
    No, don't uninstall - that's overkill - the problem is cosmetic... I'll fix it in the next rev.

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    No, don't uninstall - that's overkill - the problem is cosmetic... I'll fix it in the next rev.

Marc

Okay Dokey...........
    Marc,

Do any of these betas that are being developed work with OWA plugin, or should those of us using OWA stick with what we have?

At the risk of asking the inevitable, any further development on OWA itself?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    Marc I see this file also but it's not cycling in my mailboxe, should I shut down chatter and can I unistall with unistall manager as I don't have filez. Also this beta seemed to have fixed the duplicate e-mail problem.
    here:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    The OWA plugin is NOT compatible with recent beta's; some work is needed before they are. There will be further work on OWA, but the schedule isn't finalized; I'll let everyone know when there's more info available.

Marc