Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Well... It finally came in the mail. It's charging right now. Manual says two hours before I can play with it. I'll post a review as soon as I get to play. Inital impression is that it's built solidly. I'm waiting on a Sony HBH-662 to arrive by UPS so I can compare them. That should arrive today as well.

More to follow!!!
    Last edited by akula34; 02/24/2006 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Take out something...
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    That title is soooooo not right.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I was afraid to view at work
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    I was afraid to view at work
    the reason given for editing doesn't help matters.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    I realized it as soon as I posted it. Where's a moderator when you need one...
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34
    And this from a seaman in a can!!!
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    ahhh come on dont tease, she came, now try it already. And get us jealose.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    I saw someone with one of those motorolla headset/glasses things at work. They look ****ing stupid-way too 'futuristic'
    Futuristic is a good thing, IMO. Like that commercial says, the future is arriving NOW!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34
    Title got my attention too. I can't do any moderating when I am on my Treo. Title adjusted.
    Ok, now I am curious as to the Original Title!!! I missed it!!!

So, where is the actual "review" of the Motorola Razr H3 ? Do tell!!!
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
    The original title said "She came!!" at the end.

I'm waiting for a review of this too, I'm interested in buying it.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    I would try and stay away from this headset. I used it for about a week and it kept losing the bluetooth connection when the phone (Razr V3c) was idle. I would have to turn the phone off and on again for it to re-connect with the bluetooth.
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    It seems to me the phone is much more important than the bt headset-that said, I haven't had any problems with bluetooth on the 700. I expected some troubles, this being my first smartphone and bluetooth headset (jabra 250), but it works just like one would expect-if not connected, the headset will wake up almost immediately.

That said, I just went ahead and ordered a jx10. Once that ad2p profile comes out ill probably get those jabra headphones too (I think they have a mic too...) and switch off.