1.    #1  
    Marc, when I'm in the mailbox view, and I'm at the bottom-most message in the list, when I press 'down' it normally doesn't do anything, or it takes me to the 'new' button(which depends upon a setting I think). I think it'd be very useful if by pressing down I could instead be cycled back up to the first message in the list. The reverse could go for when I'm at the upper-most message. The reason that I suggest this is that I sometimes read mail while walking, and if I'm at the bottom-most message, it's somewhat of a hassle to hold 'up' on the 5-way to scroll all the way back to the top, and since I'm walking, the speedier stylus scroll bar method wouldn't be practical either...and the scroll bar isn't real easy to hit with my thumb either. And not only that, I try and avoid touching the screen with my fingers whenever I can.

So if I leave the option "Navigate Past Message List" unchecked, then nothing happens when I press 'up' and am at the uper-most message in the mailbox view. I think it'd be very convenient if pressing 'up' in that situation would take me to the bottom-most message and vice versa, and much like my previous navigation suggestion, it could be implemented without hijacking what the button would do in that instance in the first place...because it doesn't do anything!
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  2.    #2  
    So, anyone think this is a good suggestion or what?
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?