1.    #1  
    Hi,
    I am new here and I have a Treo 650 with Verizon Service. I am buying all kinds of bluetooth wireless headsets because everyone I talk to says I am cutting out and the background noise is awful. I have tried two different Motorola headsets "(which cut out) and now I have the Jabra 250 (which I didn't like) and the Jabra Jx 10 which I thought was great but when you are walking or in public, people on the other end say the background noise is terrible. The Jabra Jx 10 was expensive and I can't see keeping it if it doesn't sound good on the receiving end. Are there any good ones out there? Your suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks!
    The treo wireless headset by palm is optimized for the treo 650 and I've had great results with that particular headset.
    Might want to read though the theads in this forum. Lots of info about headsets. Many people like the Sony's, 660 and 662.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylasly
    Hi,
    I am new here and I have a Treo 650 with Verizon Service. I am buying all kinds of bluetooth wireless headsets because everyone I talk to says I am cutting out and the background noise is awful. I have tried two different Motorola headsets "(which cut out) and now I have the Jabra 250 (which I didn't like) and the Jabra Jx 10 which I thought was great but when you are walking or in public, people on the other end say the background noise is terrible. The Jabra Jx 10 was expensive and I can't see keeping it if it doesn't sound good on the receiving end. Are there any good ones out there? Your suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks!
    My opinion...
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    Do a title search on "BT Headsets" and you'll find loads of opinions. Personally, I chose the Treo Wireless Headset primarily for the reason that it uses the same chgarger as the Treo and I didn't have to lug another charger around. If you like loud volumes, you can use the Jabra Ear gel to eliminae sound feeback in tot he microphone. It also stabilizes the thing on your ear firmly so you can jog or whatever w/o it falling off.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I just picked up a Motorola H850 (compusa for $49 after rebate) and it works OK, no real problems with volume on either end and no complaints of cutting out as of yet.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Yes, this has been discussed many, many times... but I don't mind giving my opinion in this thread also.

I have 2 headsets. One is the wep150 from Samsung (used mainly with my wife's mm-a900) and my new Plantronics Discovery 640. Both do work with the treo 650, but the wep150 has noticeably more static inside my home. Samsung said it was because my whole house is on a wireless network... anyways.... Neither headset will initiate voice dial on the treo. Both do support it on the A900.

That said the discovery 640 pulls away with the multipoint feature and the light weight, as well as the really cool case. Oh I could go on and on. Back to the multipoint feature. This allows your phone to pair with 2 devices at the same time. No, you cannot talk on 2 phones at the same time, but you can answer either phone with the touch of a button. Very cool. In my case I paired it with my computer and my treo. I use my Bluetooth headset to get my game on! Not bad.

Did I mention the cool travel charger feature yet? Oh, this is sweet! It's about the size of a roll of nickels, but not as heavy. Inside is a replaceable AAA battery which you can connect on the go and recharge the headset. Up to 15 hours total talk time before hitting the wall outlet again.

Ok, so I'm a little excited about this headset. But I wasn't fair. I spent too much time on the 640 and not enough on the wep150... so here goes. The wep150 SUCKS!

Well, I guess that sums it up. Hope my rambling gave you a little more to think about.
    <-Jumping ship on the Palm Pre and getting the HTC EVO...So far that's the 650, 800w, the Pro, Pre and soon the HTC EVO...