Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Will a P6 pouch case hold a treo in one of these crystal cases?

If not the P6, then any others?
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    Seidio makes this case for skinned and un-skinned:

http://store.treocentral.com/content.../4-25--194.htm

I have the un-skinned one and love it - but I don't like horizonals.

Anybody want to buy a Covertec case?
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Quote Originally Posted by leadtrumpetdave
    Will a P6 pouch case hold a treo in one of these crystal cases?

If not the P6, then any others?
    I don't know about the P6, but I have one of these (http://www.aevoe.com/moshi/ipouch.htm) and there should be enough room for it and the thin crystal case.

Regarding scratching, I have one of the bigger crystal cases (w/ screen lid and removable belt clip) and have been using it as is for about two weeks with no scratches. Pretty impressive.
    Anybody know if SPE will be making a 1mm crystal case for the 700p?

Also (attn: David Chang) will Seidio have a crystal case solution for the 700 when you release it for the 650? When will this be?
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    David,

Will your belt clip be "clickable" while on ones belt? PLEASE make it so!! Oh.... and can you make it so the reset hole is accessable from the case too?
    Last edited by Hdhntr23; 05/23/2006 at 02:35 PM. Reason: add another request
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    For those that have this case now and use it on their belt clip does it "click" into place or "wratchet"?

Thanks all!
    There is no spoon.
    thank you all, I did got the case from ebay, I posted some photo here nice crystal clear case!
    anyone?

Does the belt clip swing free or does it click and stay in place?
    There is no spoon.
    swing free. I didn't like it that way either.

Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23
    anyone?

Does the belt clip swing free or does it click and stay in place?
    As long as it does not move inside the case, this might be what I have to get. The perfect case for me would be if Seidio made their skin spring clip setup to face outward. I like mine facing outward.I have gotten used to just unclipping the holster from me instead of taking the phone in and out all the time. As I don't wear a belt ever I usually clip it to my left front jean pocket. Actually with a decsent clip on a holster you can almost just kind of rotate it up to see who is calling and what not. I wore my last LG8100 like that for over a year and never damaged or scratched it. I guess I am an exception though.
    I would be super super happy with my Speck Toughskin if the clip were stronger to hold on with. They are sending me a replacement clip so I will see how that works out. I love the rubber grip feel of the skin and have even gotten used to the little flip up window.
    I hear good things about Seidio's stuff but they have nothing that faces out.
    Quote Originally Posted by justdoit2
    swing free. I didn't like it that way either.

well I hope that Seidio, when they come out with their solution for the T650 as well as the 700's make it so the holster "clicks".
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    i just got my case today, its nice, however its a little bulky. I've taken an exacto knife and shaved a little off the sd card holder. It works great now.
    One pouch I know that definitely holds a Treo in any skin or crystal case is the Sena Lateral Pouch.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I just got my Treo 650 Crystal Hard case today. It's the same one that techprincesse got from Accstation on eBay. $1.99 plus $6.99 shipping. I think I'l put some generic eGrips on it.
    Grant N7AS

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    The Nutshell pouch for skinned Treos holds these crystal cases well.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    Quote Originally Posted by techprincesse
    I wish I had this case when i was in my last car accident...
    How many have you had?
    Verizon 650/Tekkeon mini/Krussel classic case
    I think I'm going to order some stuff from Accstation on eBay and see how it goes. Great prices (shipping is inflated simply so the seller keeps more of the money and pays less listing fees to eBay).
    Sfuture, I PM you. hope it's useful info for you.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    This is a bit of a silly question, but has anyone ordered the smoke colored Smartphone experts clear case (the one with no SD storage or belt clip) and used it with a Sprint Treo 650? I can't tell if the smoke color would make the blue of the phone look cool or muddy.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    Seidio will release the new crystal case for 700 W and 700P today or tomorrow

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=396

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast