Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Jees... I really do want to get one of these but I'm hestant since I swore to myself I wouldn't buy anymore Treo accessories until I was certain they would also be compatible with the future 700p...*sigh*

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I just had one of these cases shipped out to me yesterday. After one day with the "Treonauts" recommended case. I am not impressed.
    The case feels great. I stuck it in my Seidio Holdster and while I was installing a Motion Sensor light, I bumped the Treo on the ladder and it felt out of the holdster and hit the ground, then the Treo popped out of the case. I thought I just had my Treo not securly in the case. But, after I tested the case and holdster for loosness, my fears were confirmed. This is the WOSRE combo anyone could ever recommend. Not a good buy.
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    how's the case itself? worth getting?
    I would look for a better case. The fit and finish is not very good. the latches pop off and I find myself constantly smashing the plastic together.
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy
    I just had one of these cases shipped out to me yesterday. After one day with the "Treonauts" recommended case. I am not impressed.
    The case feels great. I stuck it in my Seidio Holdster and while I was installing a Motion Sensor light, I bumped the Treo on the ladder and it felt out of the holdster and hit the ground, then the Treo popped out of the case. I thought I just had my Treo not securly in the case. But, after I tested the case and holdster for loosness, my fears were confirmed. This is the WOSRE combo anyone could ever recommend. Not a good buy.
    Seidio is working on a Holster for this clear case. The top clip will have a tight fit. Your Treo will be quite secure in Seidio holster.

Seidio is also working on a clear case/holster combo.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Hey David, when you make a clear case for the Treo, make sure it also has the reset hole access so it will complement your Treo 650 battery cover with reset hole...making this a complete package (battery cover+clear case+holster).
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    But, why advertisie the combo if it doesn't work............. That is a pretty unthought out marketing plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Seidio is working on a Holster for this clear case. The top clip will have a tight fit. Your Treo will be quite secure in Seidio holster.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    As I reported in post 59 of this thread, the top clip of the holster is not long enough nor deep enough to securely hold a crystal case clad Treo. David, it's good to know Seidio is working one a holster for this crystal case. How soon do you expect to have it to market?
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    The case is fine. The fit & finish is fine too especially since I paid like $4 for it! mine isn't always popping open. I have dropped a few times & the case popped off but because it absorbed the impact of the fall which kept my Treo safe! Personally it has been my favorite case to date...
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    The case is fine. The fit & finish is fine too especially since I paid like $4 for it! mine isn't always popping open. I have dropped a few times & the case popped off but because it absorbed the impact of the fall which kept my Treo safe! Personally it has been my favorite case to date...
    Is it the same one for $4. Where?
    Maybe I should try thr $4 onw instead of the $20 from Treonauts.................
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowrtype
    Is it the same one for $4. Where?

I would like to know too...
    I received the Crystal Case from Treonauts. I like the case for the most part. One complaint would be the oval cut-out for the front phone speaker. The cut-out doesn't line up completely, and is a different shape. I'm also wondering if the case will scratch easily. Does anyone else have this problem and/or concern?
    Last edited by horatio8; 05/13/2006 at 09:26 AM.
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    i wonder what difference this case is from the cheap case from daydeal: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=113900

Does the clear case feel like quality? or cheapness?
    Ebay! it is the exact same case. Just search for "crystal clear hard case treo 650" or something similar. Shipping is around $5 or $6...
    I bought this version http://store.treocentral.com/content.../4-54--646.htm and I really like it! And since I don't like to use holder (I always keep the phone in my pockets), it is ok like this.

One thing though, is I sticked some egrips on the case, and when I put my treo somewhere, it doesn't move an inch! I find that this combination is really worth it!
    - Jeeman
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    I bought this one i will post pics later. It looks just like the one from TC. Great case And the price has dropped to $7.82
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    I bought this one i will post pics later. It looks just like the one from TC. Great case And the price has dropped to $7.82
    Franko, looks like yours came in before mine although I think I ordered before you did. Unfair!! http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/4_9_7%5B1%5D.gif
    Sorry I paid $5.99 & $6.99 for shipping from here:... Some great prices on other Treo accessories here:...

this is great stuff at great prices!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    I'm looking forward to seeing this combo. Any comment on when it would be available?
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast