1.    #1  
    I have been searching online for the better part of 2 hours trying to find SHORT Midi snippets/sounds (like 5 seconds or less) to use for SMS messages and voicemail alerts. Every site I go to has all full length Midis, up to 3-5 minutes... Anyone know of any sites that have short Midis???

I searched TC and cant find any sites referenced that have shorts...

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    I don't have an answer for your question, but search for Anvil Studio on downloads.com. It's a free midi editor. Then, you can hack and slash your favorite midi tunes any way you want. I've found a couple of really good midi sites that have really obscure tunes (hey, they have XTC and Oingo Boingo, that's good enough for me) and I've now got some seriously cool personalized ringtones.

It's more work, but the results are much more satisfying. HTH.....

-TR1
    Handspring Prism ---> PalmOne Treo650
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, I've been using Wavepad to do that with my MP3s that I use in Ringo... (AWESOME software btw its free and does every audio format possible).

But with Midis I wanted some kind of sound effects for certain SMSes I receive on a regular basis... Midis ar emore annoying to edit then an actual MP3 song. I am still on the search. Will post back with my findings eventually. Thanks. =)

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...