Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by slingshot
    Anyone have $24,998 I could borrow? lol
    We talking current market rates ? ..... Then I wil buy 4-5 Treos with the interest !
    <merged>
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    It was free last month too!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Deal still On! Just thought you should know!
    <merged>
    There are no strings attached with this deal. I did this a few years ago to get a T3, and was then able to cancel the account after the time period with no problems. I'm doing it again now for the 650 and it should be on its way soon. As far as people complaining about lost interest on the $25,000, you can invest the money however you want. If you don't want to take any risk, you can put it in a sweep account earning close to 4% (www.ther.com), though you have to fill out an additional form. Also, they let you get the phone without activation, though it may be locked to Cingular, so comparing this deal to getting a new Treo with a 2 year contract doesn't make sense.
    Taxes related to Ameritrade offers are your responsibility. Retail values totaling $600 or more during the calendar year will be included in your consolidated Form 1099. Valid e-mail address is required to participate in this offer.
    dont forget tax on that $600.
    I was about to transfer my etrade account to Ameritrade but then think about paying capitol gain tax on that $600, I dont know if it worth it.
    is it correct ? cap. gain tax rate 28% * 600 = $168.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12