1.    #1  
    This is my first post in this forum. I cannot tell you how useful this website is. I have learned so much from everyone.

Is there any software out there for the caller id pic feature that would enlarge the photo of the person calling. Nothing is more annoying than that little pic with all that white background....

Thanks
    Hate to recommend them, so I won't. All I will say is that Lightwav from Toysoft will do this.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    CallFilter will too......
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I remember back on my 270 I had an app called TreoPictureCallerID or something like that. It displayed full screen (or reasonably close to it). It was made by PDAAPPS, IIRC. I have no idea if it works on the 600 or 650, but might be worth a try.

I'd personally avoid Lightwav. I own it and will never put it on my Treo again. Enough said.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for your input...I will give callfilter a try and see what happens.
  6.    #6  
    Well, callfilter wasnt what i was looking for. I want each pic that is in my contact info to show up real size. Callfilter only lets you select 1 pic that will show up on each call...it was close but not what i wanted. Any other suggestions?
    I've been looking for a program to do this as well. Lightwav was just too buggy for me, though that was a while ago, so maybe things have changed.