1.    #1  
    Can the Innodock be plugged into an AC outlet as well as a PC USB port at the same time?

Can it sync with my pc and be charged from a wall outlet at the same time or do I have to switch it back and forth?

(I know that IF it can be done Ill need to purchase that extra thingy, thats not my question, my question is can it be done even WITH the extra thingy?)
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23
    Can the Innodock be plugged into an AC outlet as well as a PC USB port at the same time?

Can it sync with my pc and be charged from a wall outlet at the same time or do I have to switch it back and forth?

(I know that IF it can be done Ill need to purchase that extra thingy, thats not my question, my question is can it be done even WITH the extra thingy?)
    Hi,

Yes, it sure can. Don't know if it's available on TreoCentral, but it's called the AC Power Kit. If TC isn't selling it, you can find it on:

https://www.seidioonline.com/index.a...PROD&ProdID=81

If you need any other help, let me know.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
  3.    #3  
    I called your CS (Seidio's) and she said that I would have to change between the wall charger and the pc side for one or the other.

Maybe I misunderstood her but Im pretty sure thats what I heard. It seemed odd thats why I posted my question.

Can you post the links necessary for me to accomplish this? (both the innodock and the AC Power kit) Does the AC Power kit come with the different wall attachments for when I travel outside the US?

Also, will it fit for a NON skinned Treo?
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23
    I called your CS (Seidio's) and she said that I would have to change between the wall charger and the pc side for one or the other.

Maybe I misunderstood her but Im pretty sure thats what I heard. It seemed odd thats why I posted my question.

Can you post the links necessary for me to accomplish this? (both the innodock and the AC Power kit) Does the AC Power kit come with the different wall attachments for when I travel outside the US?

Also, will it fit for a NON skinned Treo?
    Sorry to hear you got the wrong information - what I told you above was correct - you can use BOTH the USB cable and the power cable at the same time. The link I originally posted is for the AC Power Kit - which doesn't come with plugs for different countries, only the US one. The link for the INNO.DOCK (which is also sold here on TC) is:

https://www.seidioonline.com/index.a...TS&Category=48

As far as the extra plugs go, you can find them on the same page in the drop down box that has the Power Kit itself. First add that to your basket, then change to the Interchangable Plugs and add that to your basket as well. The INNO.DOCK will accomodate a Treo 650 with or without a skin - as well as with or without most cases - with a notable exception being the Vaja - for which we sell a special model. If this doesn't answer all your questions, feel free to email me directly.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
  5.    #5  
    thanks!
    There is no spoon.
    David: Can you confirm that the Innodock for the Treo 650 will also work for the Treo 700W. Or do you have a different version for the 700w.?

I have seen references to the 650 cradle working for the 700 on various forums but I wanted to be sure before I purchased. I am planning on getting the version that accomodates the Vaja cases.
    Thanks
    I have both cradles - non-Vaja and Vaja. They both work with my Treo 700W, although the non-Vaja does not accomodate a Vaja case. Palm used the same connector on both the Treo 650 and the Treo 700W. Cables and cradles are interchangeable. Also, the battery is the same.
    Treo 750 and iPhone.
    Quote Originally Posted by katiegm
    David: Can you confirm that the Innodock for the Treo 650 will also work for the Treo 700W. Or do you have a different version for the 700w.?

I have seen references to the 650 cradle working for the 700 on various forums but I wanted to be sure before I purchased. I am planning on getting the version that accomodates the Vaja cases.
    Thanks
    Hi,

I've read also that other people are doing it, but we don't recommend or endorse that method. We are (feverishly) working on a 100% compatible 700w InnoDock, but it is still in development. As soon as it becomes available, we will announce it both here and on our website - and I would guess that TreoCentral will also be ordering them for sale right here as soon as we have them in production.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Levyesq
    I have both cradles - non-Vaja and Vaja. They both work with my Treo 700W, although the non-Vaja does not accomodate a Vaja case. Palm used the same connector on both the Treo 650 and the Treo 700W. Cables and cradles are interchangeable. Also, the battery is the same.
    Will the Vaja version of the Innodock charger work with the Vaja Ivolution with the cover on it?
    http://www.vajacases.com/images/smar...a102i/main.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister
    Will the Vaja version of the Innodock charger work with the Vaja Ivolution with the cover on it?
    http://www.vajacases.com/images/smar...a102i/main.jpg
    Yes. As far as David's comments about testing it with the 700W, Palm is marketing its cradle, and its audio accessories, as compatible with both the 650 and the 700W.
    Treo 750 and iPhone.
    Yes. As far as David's comments about testing it with the 700W, Palm is marketing its cradle, and its audio accessories, as compatible with both the 650 and the 700W.
    With our INNO.DOCK, you can charge your 700, but you will NOT be able to get audio output from it as you can with the 650. We want to be able to sell a totally matching product as that is what people deserve. It shouldn't be too much longer.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    With our INNO.DOCK, you can charge your 700, but you will NOT be able to get audio output from it as you can with the 650. We want to be able to sell a totally matching product as that is what people deserve. It shouldn't be too much longer.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    I don't use the audio, so I didn't notice that. You can also activesync, not just charge, with the existing Innodock.
    Treo 750 and iPhone.
    innodock cradle works great with 650 with magnesium case.
    And the Seidio stereo adapter for 5.95 from the Treocentral store on my Ipod headphones fits with my Treo 700W fully dressed on the Vaja Innodock for the 650.
    Treo 750 and iPhone.
    And the Seidio stereo adapter for 5.95 from the Treocentral store on my Ipod headphones fits with my Treo 700W fully dressed on the Vaja Innodock for the 650.
    Gosh, these posts are making me blush! Seriously, I'm very happy to see the amount of functionality we supply being used along with the friendly environment always present here that goes hand in hand with sharing with other users. Great place overall.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
  16.    #16  
    Ummm... David?

Im sorry but Im missing something I think. (maybe I misunderstood or, just dont understand)

I bought 2 of what I thought the setup to be last week and they arrived today.

Here are the sku #'s of what I recieved. (Seidio sku#'s)

1 of ADIK3B-UKAUEU (international coversion plugs)
    2 of ADPI-TUSB-US (interchangeable USB travel adapter)
    and 2 of CRSIDPATR650-SL (Silver inno docks)

When I ordered these, I specifically asked, if Ill be able to charge and sync "AT THE SAME TIME" with this set up. I was told I would be able to. Im not getting it. The cables that came with each innodock is a standard USB to USB... ok fine. The wall plug has a USB in, the cradle has a USB in. How do I daisy chain these to get one to the wall and the other to the PC?

TIA for your help.
    There is no spoon.