1.    #1  
    hi all ...

i have a registered version of ereader pro ..... + one small book in ram which it opens and reads ok .... i have a number of other books on my sd card in PALM/BOOKS ... i created this folder as per the eReader instructions and then loaded these books into the folder on the sd card with a multi card reader....

but i can't get eReader to find them .... it only lists the one book that i have in RAM ... i also can't see any way to move that book over to the SD card from within eReader menu's ..... or without using the card reader ...

what am i doing wrong? .....

i looked at their website and the FAQ and appropriate instructions ... but it seems i have done it all ok so far .... except i can't read them cause eReader doesn't seem to know that there are books on the card ....... can anyone pls help with this ....

regardss
    aussie
    My books are in /CARD/PALM/Launcher/...

eReader finds them. I didn't read the instructions so I have no idea where they're "supposed" to go.

Have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by caleban
    My books are in /CARD/PALM/Launcher/...

eReader finds them. I didn't read the instructions so I have no idea where they're "supposed" to go.

Have fun.

What Caleban said . . . . same for me . .. my books are on the card in Palm/Launcher/. . . .

If you have FileZ (a freeware file manager) move the books to that directory.

www.nosleep.net (click on downloads)

If you have a student that uses a Palm device -- check out "Due Yesterday" while you are there.

Cheers, Perry
    I have a few books in each location and eReader sees them all. The ones in the BOOKS folder are from when I decided to put all of my books on the SD card and copied them using eReader. The ones in the LAUNCHER folder are from when I was lazy and Hotsynced some new books, rather than fire up Card Export.
    What format are the books? They should be .pdb.
  6.    #6  
    thanks all ......

used filez .... discovered that i had in fact put the folder incorrectly ... i had set it up as card/books instead of card/palm/books

thanks again for your help
    regards
    aussie