1.    #1  
    Anyone have both of these and have experience with both on a Sprint Treo 650? Which one has the better audio quality (incoming and outgoing)?

The lowest I've seen the 5G is $294.95. The lowest I've seen the AX2 is $39.99. Is the 5G really worth the extra $200?
    I have had both. I would say the 5g is nifty, but not worth the $300. The AX2 is just a little larger and it has all the same functionality. Save yourself the money and go with the AX2.
    Amazing that the price difference could be that big for products that you say are more or less the same.
    It's pretty crazy. Size is the biggest difference, as much as comparing a quarter to a dime. The AX2 has 3 buttons (2 for volume, 1 for answering) and the 5G only has 2 buttons that carry various roles.

The range is basically the same for both. The 5G seems like it's battery life lasts a bit longer, but not much.

Save your money and get that AX2 as it works great, its small, and looks like a roach in your ear, how can you beat that?