1.    #1  
    I am new to the Treo world but so far I love it. The next step is wireless email. I've read many of the threads and have a better idea of what works but they still haven't completely answered my questions. It may be because I don't fully understand how it works yet.

I use Outlook as my PIM in conjunction with my Treo. I currently hotsync my email, contacts, calendar, tasks, and notes with Intellisync. I want to do wireless email but I want my Outlook and Treo email to be in sync.

Verizon has wireless sync with a PC monitor for Outlook. This is supposed to keep all the PIM data in sync. After reading the info I could find I'm still not sure it will keep my email in sync with Outlook.

I've read several items about Versamail, Snappermail, Chattermail, and others. I would like to hear which option is best for what I want to accomplish.

Thanks in advance for the help.
    Neither snapper or chatter have desktop sync fyi. In addtion you might want to checkout Inbox toGo by dataviz and chapura etc...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Verizon's app should do what you need, however you will need to keep that PC on all the time.
    Highly Mobile iPhone User

Palm Pilot -> Palm Pilot Pro -> HP 620LX -> Palm VII -> Palm VIIx -> Ipaq 3270 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p - iPhone - iPhone 3G