1.    #1  
    I just got my Seidio RBT-2010 receiver and TomTom software last night. After hoping for a smooth install, I found myself a couple of hours later clueless in what to do next. I have only heard good reviews with the receiver & software thus far, so I am going to assume that I'm the problem. Here are my issues ...

First thing I did was see if my Treo650 recognized the receiver ... Nope. And that is after I turned on my bluetooth signal & changed the settings to discoverable. I then thought that maybe I needed to install the TomTom software first. So I went through the instructions and when it prompted me on my PC to HotSync in order to transfer the download, I received an error log that it could not transfer. The TomTom Navigator Icon did install on my Treo, but when I click on the application it prompts "Arm Read: could not open file".

Not sure exactly where to start out now. Hopefully, someone can give me a few hints on what I'm missing here. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Asherguy
    I just got my Seidio RBT-2010 receiver and TomTom software last night. After hoping for a smooth install, I found myself a couple of hours later clueless in what to do next. I have only heard good reviews with the receiver & software thus far, so I am going to assume that I'm the problem. Here are my issues ...

First thing I did was see if my Treo650 recognized the receiver ... Nope. And that is after I turned on my bluetooth signal & changed the settings to discoverable. I then thought that maybe I needed to install the TomTom software first. So I went through the instructions and when it prompted me on my PC to HotSync in order to transfer the download, I received an error log that it could not transfer. The TomTom Navigator Icon did install on my Treo, but when I click on the application it prompts "Arm Read: could not open file".

Not sure exactly where to start out now. Hopefully, someone can give me a few hints on what I'm missing here. Thanks in advance!

Hi,

If you'll email me your phone number, I'll have our tech support dept. contact you and get things up and running. If you'd prefer to call them directly, you can reach them at: 832-204-1114. If no one answers, leave a voicemail and they will get back to you.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    See this thread for an install procedure

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=102991
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for offering your help, David. I was able to get it rolling using JackNaylorPE's thread (excellent instructions). Thanks again, guys, it's great!!