Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    first, thanks all for this forum. I ve been looking at it for a while now. very helpful.

I have a question that I don t think has been mentionned yet (so I had to go through the registration process.. time consuming.. anyway I m here now ): the battery cover on my treo is moving a bit (I mean it's not completely snug), I feel it especially when I use my treo with one hand (puching buttons with my tumb makes the other fingers 'pressure' the baterry cover). it s kind of annoying, it makes a squeeky noise. do yours do that as well?
    I think this has been commented on before...and I think the answer is that it does feel loose for some. Thought I read that some people put a thin piece of foam or material on the inside to make it more 'snug'.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

hava a look here
    Mine was loose, so I put a very small foam bandaid inside the cover and it is quite snug now!
    Dana A. Max, Psy.D.
    Licensed Psychologist
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, Palm m515, Treo 650, Centro
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    oops... I guess everything was mentionned before on this forum!!!
    Someone suggested a folded $20 bill under the battery. Solves the problem and serves as emergency $ if needed.