1.    #1  
    Hi,

Can someone tell me how to move the documents out from my external SD card.

It seems that everytime I open up Documents to go by Dataviz it resets my Treo 650. I would like to remove the docs from my SD card and start over using Powerrun to move the docs to the SD cards.

I don't want to format the SD card since I do have mp3 files on it also.

Thanks,
    Arnold
    Use a card reader or Filez
    FYI: I've seen several mentions about NEEDING to use the DataViz tool to move docs/files associated with Docs2Go. Sorry, but I can't advise further as I don't use that app. It's just that I've seen that warning so many times that it's kinda burnd into my brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRenegade
    FYI: I've seen several mentions about NEEDING to use the DataViz tool to move docs/files associated with Docs2Go. Sorry, but I can't advise further as I don't use that app. It's just that I've seen that warning so many times that it's kinda burnd into my brain.
    They're just in a folder on the card, DXTG
    Quote Originally Posted by Say Cheese
    Hi,

Can someone tell me how to move the documents out from my external SD card.

It seems that everytime I open up Documents to go by Dataviz it resets my Treo 650. I would like to remove the docs from my SD card and start over using Powerrun to move the docs to the SD cards.

I don't want to format the SD card since I do have mp3 files on it also.

Thanks,
    Arnold

First of all I don't think you can move individual docs via powerrun to the card. Secondly, you need to get the Datiz Tech tool as stated above and delete the DTG DB as well and temp prefs and etc. This should fix your reset issue. If not, you might have to reinstall DTG. Once you do that, you can move the doc back to ram etc if you want. If you don't want to deal with DTG, then use Filez like stated and move the files...

Edit... I just remembered... There is an app called Zlink (beta) from zztechs that can actually link to and move individual db's like documents to the card. Do a search for more info...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    <moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions