1.    #1  
    To whomever is interested in a 1GB SD Card for cheap - I came across this deal:

Purchase SD Card from Buy.com for $50.95 w/free shipping:
    http://www.buy.com/prod/Lexar_1GB_Se...tml?adid=17662

Use Rebate form from Newegg.com to get $40:
    http://images10.newegg.com/UploadFil...eb2806jz94.pdf
    I tried it, but

Currently Unavailable: This item is currently unavailable from the Manufacturer
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  3.    #3  
    that's no good. I didn't try it - i just saw that Buy.com had it in stock (at least they said it was).
    No problem. I paid just a few more bucks and got it elsewhere.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Yikes! 1x speed.... S L O W
    Bryan Nystrom
    Natara Software, Inc.
    1x speed ? they shld pay u to take it off their hands.
    I'll let you know how it performs. As long as it'll play movies without skipping, I won't complain. . .

Just got the card. It plays movies fine, and seems to work great for everything else, too! This a post that I wrote in the FAT32 thread:

I have the FAT32.prc in my custom ROM.

I just bought a 1 GB SD card and formatted it in my Treo. I'm assuming it is now FAT32. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. . .

I always format my SD cards in my Treo before use, so my old one (a 256 SanDisk) was still formatted with FAT16.

I transferred a 200.5 MB file (a movie, The Incredibles) to each card using my laptop's card reader (I think it is USB 1.1). Then I formatted the 256 MB card in my phone (presumably FAT32) and transferred the file again. Here are the results:

1 GB, FAT32: 3:37
    256 MB, FAT16: 3:56
    256 MB, FAT32: 3:52

FWIW