1.    #1  
    I need to know what you have checked for SMTP.

I am having a hard time getting connected. My Incomming works fine. I just can't send
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrys914
    I need to know what you have checked for SMTP.

I am having a hard time getting connected. My Incomming works fine. I just can't send
    Are you using the free version? SMTP wouldn't work for me until I paid the one time fee ans became a member.
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3
    Are you using the free version? SMTP wouldn't work for me until I paid the one time fee ans became a member.
    correct. the free fastmail account does not include SMTP support.

I reccomend setting up a gamil account and using their free smtp service, and then forward all the incoming mail from gmail to fastmail.
    Ok I have a question? How do you get a Gmail account. I have try many times to signup for one but was not able to get it to send me the number by text message. I even try sending to my dads phone no luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by appliancemedic
    Ok I have a question? How do you get a Gmail account. I have try many times to signup for one but was not able to get it to send me the number by text message. I even try sending to my dads phone no luck.
    why don't you set it up on a PC first?
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
    Quote Originally Posted by southbound747
    why don't you set it up on a PC first?
    That what I try to do but Google sends you a text message to your phone with the code so you can finish the process. But I never get the message
    Quote Originally Posted by appliancemedic
    That what I try to do but Google sends you a text message to your phone with the code so you can finish the process. But I never get the message
    pm me your email and i will send you an invite.