1.    #1  
    1 year ago today I bought my Treo 650. Starting tomorow I will be using it without warranty coverage.

I sure wish there was an extended warranty program or service plan offered through Cingular.

As a backup I bought a Torx #5 screwdriver to make any repairs.

Wish me luck.
    Last edited by swieder; 02/21/2006 at 11:58 AM.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    with = wish?

Good Luck!
    Congrats swieder, it's hard for me to hold onto a phone as long as I have with the treo, i had 16 phones in 05, so hopefully i will only have 2 this year (The 650 i have now and the 700p in a few months )
    PDA History

Treo 90 > Sony Clie SJ-20 > Tungsten E > HP Ipaq 4355 > Dell Axim X30 > Tungsten T|3 > Tungsten T|5 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Tungsten T|5 > Tungsten E|2 > Tungsten T|X > Blackberry 7250 > Treo 650 (Current)

Functional Palms
    Treo 650, T|X, and T|E2

Too Many Palms!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    with = wish?

Good Luck!
    Perry! Maybe he has a thpeech impediment.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Oh, btw thwieder, hope you and the lovely Thix-Fifty have many more wonderful and joyous monthths ahead.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6.    #6  
    tanks
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    If you purchased your 650 with a credit card, check the features on the card; most of them offer a year extension on the manufacturer's provided warranty. I purchased a Tungsten T3 a few years ago and I got the dreaded digitizer drift three weeks after the warranty expired. I called my credit card company and they opened a case, approved the claim and I got a check for the repair within a couple of weeks. I don't believe there were any fees.