1.    #1  
    I am trying to play music on my TReo 650. I have followed many of the posts on how to do this with Itunes, etc. but have not found one I can make work. I am open to using any of the download services, Itunes, Rhapsody, Yahoo Music or Napster to be able to download and play these in one of my players such as RealPlayer, Ptunes, or Kinoma.

Could someone suggest the best download service to use for this and perhaps a step by step instructions to convert the files to be used on my Treo using one of the players.

I am not interested in moving music from my CD collection.

Thanks in advance,

Marv
    Quote Originally Posted by marvw
    I am trying to play music on my TReo 650. I have followed many of the posts on how to do this with Itunes, etc. but have not found one I can make work. I am open to using any of the download services, Itunes, Rhapsody, Yahoo Music or Napster to be able to download and play these in one of my players such as RealPlayer, Ptunes, or Kinoma.

Could someone suggest the best download service to use for this and perhaps a step by step instructions to convert the files to be used on my Treo using one of the players.

I am not interested in moving music from my CD collection.

Thanks in advance,

Marv
    I would avoid itunes... Windows Media integrates well with Pocket tunes. Pocket tunes also plays protected content from yahoo, napster and I think Rhapsody. Plus there is the streaming radio feature.

Check out shoutcast.com for live content

Hope this helps
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.