Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Just got my long anticipated Nutshell case, and so far it's great except for a couple minor issues.

1. While walking, the phone rings and answers itself inside the case from the keys pressing against the inside of the case. (While wearing the Treo facing inward, have not tried wearing outward)

I guess the only fix would be Treoguard or Keepoff?

2. There is a cutout for the audio jack, right? You can use the switch on top to turn the phone to vibrate while in the case, right?

Nice ideas. Sure, but I read in another post about the above problem with the phone answering with the keys against the inside of the case.The rep. from Nutshell said they don't suggest carrying the Treo facing inward, so why wasn't the hole for the audio jack made on the opposite side for to work with the Treo facing outward?

If I'm missing something, please let me know. Other than that, it's a very nice case. My keeper for now, my Helix holster and Krussel Classic will find their way into the drawer.
    The first Nutshell case I got had a lump on the inside of the case in the middle near the bottom. It would press several keys on the treo. However, they sent me one without the lump and it works pretty good. You do have to be careful about the buttons being pressed. If you use bluetooth and end a call, and the phone is still in the case, sometimes the buttons do get pressed. I started using Keyguard after getting my Nutshell but still love the case. BTW, it is designed to turn the phone facing in.
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    BTW, it is designed to turn the phone facing in.
    That's weird because, with mine, if the phone is turned facing in, you can;t access the swicth on top for vibrate/ring, but the audio jack is accessible. Seems like they got one or the other backwards.