1.    #1  
    When checking my email, I check the box indicating that I would like to delete the message on my server, however when I log back onto my pc, they all display again. Why aren't they deleting from the server? Any tips? 650 with Cingular/sbcglobal.net. Thanks for your suggestions
  2.    #2  
    When checking my email, I check the box indicating that I would like to delete the message on my server, however when I get back to my pc, they all display again. Any tips? 650 wiht Cingular/sbcglobal.net. Thanks for your suggestions
    After you finish deleting the email, you must "Empty Trash", you will then be prompted if you want to delete it from your Treo, Server, or Both....pick BOTH. It will then re-sync to the email server and drop the messages you marked for deletion as well as clearing them from the Treo.
    Hi pebell!

1. Do you then also "empty the trash" folder on your Treo? Nothing is communicated to the server until you do that.. . . . . .

2. If you do this and the problem still persists -- delete the account that you are using in VersaMail and then re-create it. Don't know why, but this cured my "will not delete of server" situation.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 02/22/2006 at 06:50 AM.
    <merged and moved>