1.    #1  
    I know there are a couple phone apps out there, but Im looking for a couple features specifically and was wondering those who use these alternatives to the default phone app could tell me what (if any) app offers these features.

- Add new phone number to existing contact
    - Use ',' as delays in phone numbers as you can in the favorites buttons - i.e. allowing you to enter a phone number, wait, then enter an extension

TIA!
    TakePhone will let you do that. The developer has an sub-forum here... I'm on a trial right now, will be registering at the end of the month...
  3.    #3  
    Cool.. how you liking it so far? Anything stick out as a "must have" feature?
    Quote Originally Posted by durex
    For me, Takephone is an essential accessory for Voicelauncher. I installed Takephone a few months ago and initially thought I loved it, but ended up not buying it after the trial ended b/c it didn't seem all that useful. I thought the unified contact/dial interface was useful, but not $20 useful.

I ended up getting it after I recently installed Voicelauncher, though, b/c Voicelauncher can't dial pauses/extra digits (to autologin to voicemail, etc) natively -- it needs Takephone for that.

From what I've read, Takephone also makes life easier for those who frequently need to use calling cards by auto-appending the cc# to any phone number.
    Quote Originally Posted by durex
    A big one for me was the ability to pause while dialing. I have several business contacts with extensions that were synced over from Outlook. With TakePhone, I get a prompt screen when it hits the extension (most of my contacts are in the format 607-555-1234 x619). I then tap an onscreen button to continue dialing the extension.