1.    #1  
    http://www.79bmedia.com/content/view/39/33/lang,en/

But primarily for Tx users...nothing exciting for Treos
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    I have Crash Pro and it was well worth it. Now that I have sold my treo for a Palm T/X and a Razr, I have no more crashes so I probably wouldn't see the need for it.
  3.    #3  
    I thot that's why they did the upgrade....to handle the T/X.
    Quote Originally Posted by wbwjr
    I have Crash Pro and it was well worth it. Now that I have sold my treo for a Palm T/X and a Razr, I have no more crashes so I probably wouldn't see the need for it.
    I bought it but haven't used it in months. Correct me if I'm wrong..but it doesn't prevent crashes. And the information it returns is available by dialing #*377 etc.

Back when I was using it, it used to miss many crashes as well (Treo would reset without CrashPro trapping it and displaying it's screen.)

What makes it worthwhile?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    I bought it but haven't used it in months. Correct me if I'm wrong..but it doesn't prevent crashes. And the information it returns is available by dialing #*377 etc.

Back when I was using it, it used to miss many crashes as well (Treo would reset without CrashPro trapping it and displaying it's screen.)

What makes it worthwhile?

You are correct that it doesn't prevent crashes. On my Treo it used to give me more information than #*#377 gives and was a nice addition to my software for the Treo. In my opinion it is not worthwhile on the Palm T/X because I don't experience crashes anymore.