1.    #1  
    It's not listed on the Home page as yet but it's in the download section. Nice stuff.

From PDA 24/7

http://clieuk.co.uk/index.shtml#news...uVVZuEXyiPzFnl

"A new version of TMP hits the web today. Updated to v1.17, quite a few new features are included as well as a number of bug fixes.
    # Configurable scroll controls - select the scroll amount for each region individually, for each set of scroll controls.
    # Recurring tasks and task alarms.
    # Assignable view control function. Hard button view control can be assigned to a hard button other than the app launch button. Treo 600/650 users can also assign view control to the 5-way navigator with the Option or Shift key.
    # Treo 600/650: Support for vibration and sampled sounds for alarms.
    # Treo 650 specific initial font settings for improved default display on that device.
    # New alarm options including 100x alarm nag and play alarm sound multiple times. "
    Simon just keeps topping himself. The improvements he's made are great I use this app as much as I use my email app.

If you haven't tried it, give it a go.

Good Luck

PS Here's the link to the thread that discussed the app:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&highlight=tmp
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 02/27/2006 at 09:14 PM.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I'm on top of this like a 13 year old Malaysian "virus" coder with PoC for Windows Media Player Remote Code Execution.

Thanks for the post.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE

Yes JackNaylorPE, I saw this the day you posted it. I really don't have anything to add at this point - you seem to have covered it pretty thoroughly. If I come up with anything, I will post.

I have made several suggestions directly to Simon, that are unrelated to yours, that he's working on. Simon seems to be very receptive to incorporating suggestions, that will benefit many users.

Tks
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover