1.    #1  
    Hello All,

I have the Treo 650 (Sprint) & Plantronics Discovery 640. I can hear fine but people tell me that I cut in and out. I used to think it was the Motorola BT earpiece so I spent the money and bought the Plantronics, exact same problem. Any ideas or recommendations, it will be much appreciated.
    Did you update to 1.20 ENA?
    Can Sprint do 1.20?? I thought 1.13a was the newest.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    1.13a is the newest for Sprint. After upgrading to the 1.12, my bluetooth problems went away for the most part.
    how far away is your phone from the headset? Inside a pocket, case, ect? Mine use to until i updated to 1.12 and wore it on my belt.
    Jordan
    PDA History

Treo 90 > Sony Clie SJ-20 > Tungsten E > HP Ipaq 4355 > Dell Axim X30 > Tungsten T|3 > Tungsten T|5 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Tungsten T|5 > Tungsten E|2 > Tungsten T|X > Blackberry 7250 > Treo 650 (Current)

Functional Palms
    Treo 650, T|X, and T|E2

Too Many Palms!!!
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for the help.
    I updated to 1.13. I had the Treo in the cupholder of the car and the headset on the right ear about 2 feet from the phone. I have found that if I keep the Treo within a foot of the headset it solves the cutting in and out problem but with no "hands free" benefit.
    Oh well