1.    #1  
    Hello,
    Is anyone successfully able to download video podcasts (m4a) from iTunes and play them on your Treo600? If so, what software are you using? I looked at Kinoma, but the trial version does not let you try m4a files. Before I pay $19.95 for the software I would like to know it works. Iím not talking about the restricted files I can purchase from iTunes, just the free video podcasts.

Thanks,

-James
    doesn't tcpmp support 600? I know that it plays itunes video podcasts just fine on my 650...
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Does that mean I can watch my old 'Lost' episodes I downloaded from ITunes and watch them on my 650?
    Unfortunately, I think that the purchased videos have digital rights management on them that prevent you from watching them on anything but an ipod. I could be wrong though, and there's likely some software out there to remove that protection.
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtygreek
    Unfortunately, I think that the purchased videos have digital rights management on them that prevent you from watching them on anything but an ipod. I could be wrong though, and there's likely some software out there to remove that protection.
    question.

you can burn audio cds from purchased songs, can you do the same to the videos? can you burn them to dvds and play them on other devices?

really want to know.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.