1.    #1  
    About a week ago my AOL 3.3 instant message started to malfunction. I can successfully IM a buddy but when he answers me and I click on the alert the message is blank. I emailed Verizon (service provider), Palm, Handango and AOL support and no one has any ideas...basically they blame each other or give me silly suggestions (AOL suggested I delete all my mail because my mailbox must be full, since I don't use this account for my mail it only had 2 messages in it anyway). Also I tried using different screen names and it does the same thing. I posted this on another PDA message board and other people started to reply that they are having the same problem. Any ideas?
    Use toccer.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  3.    #3  
    wow, we downloaded Toccer and it's awesome. excellent, thanks.
    Verichat is pretty great too. And their developers have a forum on this site.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?