1.    #1  
    I have lost my expansion card tray/holder for my Palm Treo 650. Don't ask how b/c I will sound more stupid than I already do. Do anyone know where I can find this spare part. I have tried pdapart.coms; ebay and amazon and they don't have it. Thanks for your help!
    Do yu mean your SIM card tray holder ? Palm sent out free replacements about a month ago adding a ridge to hold it more securely. You can call them and ask for one or try these guys.

http://performancepda.zoovy.com/c=pY.../treo650parts/
  3.    #3  
    No, I have the SIM card holder, but not the expansion card holder to add extra memory, etc. Maybe I'm not using the right words but it is the bigger slot behind the SIM card holder.
    the "fake" sd card?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  5.    #5  
    I'm sorry but I don't know what a "fake" sd card is. I am looking for the tray that holds the expansion/memory cards for the Treo 650.
    There is no "tray" that holds the SD card. The entire SD card inserts into the slot.
  7.    #7  
    So the expansion card/memory card just slips into the slot. I thot there was a tray b/c otherwise how do you keep dust, etc. out of that slot. I could have sworn there was a tray or something to cover that open slot. Now I really feel stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by kickerone
    No, I have the SIM card holder, but not the expansion card holder to add extra memory, etc. Maybe I'm not using the right words but it is the bigger slot behind the SIM card holder.
    That's exactly what it is...a slot.....nothing goes in it except the "fake SD" card that comes with the Treo for "shipping purposes". If you don't have an SD card, you throw that thing in there to keep dust out. If you really, really want it, I will sell you mine for $100

Actually mine was tossed into garbage when I got the free 128 MB SIM card that Palm was giving away last year.

newegg.com has SD cards starting under $10.
  9.    #9  
    Thank you so much! I really appreciate everyone's help and am sorry I am such a novice. I had no idea it was a "fake" SD card. I really appreciate everyone setting me straight and I will immediately purchase a "real" card to keep the dust out.