1.    #1  
    Hi all ..

i have been using zlauncher recently and really loving it ..... but "something" in my setup ...

1. when i first installed zlauncher a few weeks ago i am sure that i was able to tap with the stylus on the topbar - far right hand side ... and with each tap it would cycle thru each of my category pages .. bringing up the tab or page as the zlauncher background .... now that seems to have "dissappeared" and i only get a drop down pick list .... i kind of miss the old way ... for me i think it was faster ....

2.down on the bottom bar i am sure that there was a little thing that i clicked on that changed the size of the app icons on the page and the way that they were set out .... something like big/small/list etc...

somehow i seem to have changed it and for the life of me i can't seem to get any of these settings back ...

i have spent hours trying various settings without success .... it has become quite frustrating fiddling with this ...i am sure it's something simple .... but i just can't seem to find it despite checking the manual and trying to search thru the hundreds of zlauncher posts

i was running the latest registered version ...i think it was 5.3.2 - when i observed this ... i am now running the absolutely fantastic latest beta ...( no more ugly keycaps 650 icon ... in the hope that it might fix the issue ... but it didn't ....

3. i also noticed while tinkering away in various options that when i go to the advanced tab ... and select player... i get the choice of MMPlayer, PocketTunes and TCPMP ... but NOT aeroplayer .......

is there no option at all to use aeroplayer .... ..

hopefully some of the zlauncher experts can point me in the right direction

thank you
    You've edited your top and bottom menus, they're in the prefs. There are buttons you can place/assign/remove in the top and bottom that let you do an array of things, from change brightness, list categories, power off, hotsync cable, hotsync network, etc..

The player I think is hard coded by the zztechs folks, you might drop them a note and suggest they add aeroplayer into the list.
  3.    #3  
    hi khaytsus ...

thanks for the reply and the heads up re the ability to change the button prefs .... i knew that i could change the button prefs ..... my problem was that i was looking for a screen to do that ..... instead of changing or adding a function button ....

to correct # 1. i added the "activate next tab" function button

to correct # 2. i added the "toggle icon/list/view " button

thank you for the help ..... i am really enjoying the latest beta ... seems very stable ... and lets me change the apps icons ... great

thanks again
    regards
    aussietanker