Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I found a pair of the shure i2ct's for a great price. See my post above. Why give Seidio your money? The shures come with a 2 year warranty and the i2c-t's r only $25 more than the seidio headphones, besides, who wants a subpar product that needs constant returning?!
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost
    The plantronics has a 3.5 plug. If you don't want great sound, get the Palm. If you want very good sound, get the Shures.
    it has a dual jack a 2.5 mm one and 3.5 mm one.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy
    I found a pair of the shure i2ct's for a great price. See my post above. Why give Seidio your money? The shures come with a 2 year warranty and the i2c-t's r only $25 more than the seidio headphones, besides, who wants a subpar product that needs constant returning?!
    where is the link
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain
    can somebody please tell me a stereo wired handsfree device which is able to deliver good sound quality.
    You might want to keep in mind that you are buying a headset for a Treo....a phone that has a sound subsytem that costs about $14. Unless you can use these headphones with something else, I wouldn't invest a ton of money.

Bu then again, who am i to talk.....I had a set of $500 rims on my 1st car (65 Goat)....the car cost me $450
    its like 3 post below
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain
    it has a dual jack a 2.5 mm one and 3.5 mm one.
    Yes, so one plug goes to your ipod and the other goes to your phone. There is a switch to go between the music and the phone. I seriously doubt that you can listen to music from your Treo, just talk on the phone. Probably just mono from the phone.

You might want to keep in mind that you are buying a headset for a Treo....a phone that has a sound subsytem that costs about $14. Unless you can use these headphones with something else, I wouldn't invest a ton of money.
    The music on the Treo can sound very good, as good an an ipod or other mp3 player. If he is going to get a combo headset, why not spend $30 more to get a high quality one.

I really think though, that a regular set of earbuds, used alone for music, works good. Of course you have to have an adapter, but that is smaller and less cumbersome than one of the combo units. Heck, if you get a call, you can put the phone up to your mouth and talk and hear through the earphones, or just ignore the call until you get done listening to the music.
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    gapost and anyone else looking at the Shures...
    There are models specifically designed for use with the 650 and 700. They all have a -T suffix. They have one 2.5mm plug and give you stereo sound AND mic. The other models have both a 2.5mm and 3.5mm plug and you can only hear music in mono on your phone. I enquired about this specifically with Shure tech for use with thenew 8125, and that was their response. Apparently the 2.5mm jack on the Treo is not a "standard" jack - big surprise there :-(

So stereo sound from the Shure ixc-t series is totally worth it and you can answer calls too.
    Quote Originally Posted by vinman
    gapost and anyone else looking at the Shures...
    There are models specifically designed for use with the 650 and 700. They all have a -T suffix. They have one 2.5mm plug and give you stereo sound AND mic. The other models have both a 2.5mm and 3.5mm plug and you can only hear music in mono on your phone. I enquired about this specifically with Shure tech for use with thenew 8125, and that was their response. Apparently the 2.5mm jack on the Treo is not a "standard" jack - big surprise there :-(

Yeah, that's what I was saying about the Plantronics. The 2.5 would not be stereo music and may even have sound in only one ear.
    I have one. just got it. The sound is I both ears and AWSOME
  11.    #31  
    what did you get Shure ixc-t or shure ixc......???
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12