Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    What is the thinnest skin cover out there? I see those silicone skins but I hate how lint from my pants pocket sticks to them.

    I prefer some leather skin as it is smooth and the phone wiil slide into my pocket or my side holster easier.
  2. #2  
    seidio. thin and durable. best i've ever had.
  3. #3  
    Highly recommend the Sena Cases. Ive got their flip cover leather case, but this one is pretty much the same thing without the cover. Slim, sleek and damn durable. Only complaint I suppose I would have to say about them is that the section directly above the 5-way gets in the way a bit when I play games, but other than that its a great case.
  4. #4  
    Sena skin case will scratch your Treo around the screen.
    Seidio is probably the best and yes, it does attract lint.
    If you get the holster/skin combo, this keeps it out of your pocket and minimizes the lint.
  5. #5  
    I recommend Sena leather skin as well. It is thinner than the plastic skins I have seen.
    I have it and no problems. According to latest reports Sena has changed it is design. No more scratch issues.
  6. #6  
    I've been thru several cases, trying to hit the sweetspot. Sena's magnetic flip case won my heart. Got it recently, and apparently it has already been redesigned. Incredibly thin. No way is this thing gonna scratch the screen -- there's a nice little discreet distance from the screen, in terms of the framing material.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by durex
    Highly recommend the Sena Cases. Ive got their flip cover leather case, but this one is pretty much the same thing without the cover. Slim, sleek and damn durable.
    Something about someone named Durex using those words...all you need to do is throw in a "ribbed for her pleasure" and it would be complete.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertop
    Sena skin case will scratch your Treo around the screen.
    How is this even possible? There isnt a single part of the Sena case that even touches the screen.

    Again I own one and have had zero problems with it. Its a high quality case.... and ribbed for her pleasure.

    Also, while Ive never had a problem with their products (and I dont have their case) Ive heard no so great things about the seidio cases. Esp the one that faces inward on a beltclip- many people have said it scratches the hell out of the bottom of the treo.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by durex
    How is this even possible? There isnt a single part of the Sena case that even touches the screen.

    Again I own one and have had zero problems with it. Its a high quality case.... and ribbed for her pleasure.

    Also, while Ive never had a problem with their products (and I dont have their case) Ive heard no so great things about the seidio cases. Esp the one that faces inward on a beltclip- many people have said it scratches the hell out of the bottom of the treo.

    Did I say scratches the screen or did I say scratches around the screen? There are countless reports on this forum about the Sena Skins scratching the frame area around the screen. How is this possible? Low quality product.
  10. #10  
    Guess I should read a bit closer next time.... ah well.. regardless, I love mine.

Posting Permissions