Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I also have been having problems with skips using several different recorders. Anyone have any suggestions on what the problem might be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wave4
    I also have been having problems with skips using several different recorders. Anyone have any suggestions on what the problem might be?
    Do you have anything running in the background during recording or playback? I notice that my RealPlayer will "skip" if another program is activated.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    On the advice of this thread I went ahead and downloaded mvoice. As I was working through settings, I noticed a specific quality setting for Dragon NaturallySpeaking. I have been playing with Dragon for about a week now and was finding it to be highly accurate on my IBM T42 laptop. So I set the Mvoice quality to the Dragon setting and dictated to my Treo 650. The results were amazing! And the sync process set up by mvoice makes the wav file easily accessible to Dragon for transcribing. I got like 95% accuracy on first try. Trust me I will pay for mvoice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I am looking for a voice recording app that does the following:
    When pressing the Record Button (eg the side button) it will automatically create a new entry in the To-do, or Calendar, application, with the recorded sound attached.
    Is this possible?

The reason I want this is because it's easy to do memos on-the-fly (while you are driving for example), and to be dependent on a third application just won't work for me (ie - I will forget to look in other places)...

Any suggestions?
    ========================
    Andreas Carlsson, Borås, Sweden
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12