1.    #1  
    I am trying to get to the free server account setup through everyone.net from the Chatter pulldown menu. I cannot get connected or there is a message telling me setup throught their website (where there is no such free offer). Has anyone had any experience with this setup and most importantly IMAP server reliability.
    I am a fairly new Everyone.net user. I have no problem getting my IMAP email account(s) running in either Chatter on my Treo or Outlook Express and Thunderbird on 2 other PC's.

Whats this "free server account" that you make referace to? I dont recall seeing any free email accounts noted on their website.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
  3.    #3  
    If you go to the Chatter menu --->Box---->Free Account Offer, there is an everyone.net account signup screen with a free 6 month offer. The problem is that there are error messages when attempting to set up this way.
    Ok. I believe I read where Marc recently corrected this problem with the most recent release canditate. You may want to install 1.1.5rc2 and try it again.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
  5.    #5  
    I am running rc3 and am getting a message about failure response from the server.
    If you send me an email with your proposed email name @emailtreo.com, I'll set it up for you.

Marc