1.    #1  
    A weird thing happened yesterday. It won't allow me to take and save photos to my SD card, it worked fine with my internal memory. I tried to save the photos to internal memory and copy to SD card, it went through. THe card is unlocked, and I also tried to soft reset couple of times... won't work. Please help
    my pics save auto to wherever i was last when viewing photos. so go to Media, click on the little SD card in top right corner. then go an take a pic and it should save on the SD
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
  3.    #3  
    I guess I didn't make myself understood. It worked before, this just happened yesterday when I tried to take pics...
    I switched between SD card and internal memory in Media and tried to take pics, only internal memory allowed me to do it. In SD card mode, when I pressed the take pic button, it won't do anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by ioristone
    I guess I didn't make myself understood. It worked before, this just happened yesterday when I tried to take pics...
    I switched between SD card and internal memory in Media and tried to take pics, only internal memory allowed me to do it. In SD card mode, when I pressed the take pic button, it won't do anything.
    ah i see. dont know what to tell you, SD card isnt full is it?
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
  5.    #5  
    Is a new SD card, tons of space left, it even shows 13xxx pics left in camera mode. I could copy pics from internal to SD though, just couldn't save it directly, or I should of said, It won't even allow me to take pics under SD card mode. It's so weird, never had this problem before.
    This is occuring with my treo 650 right now. Any fix for this??? can take pics fine with internal memory but not on memory card. worked fine yesterday?? Havent made any changes since then....
    make sure the process of putting the card in your Treo isn't flicking the little switch on the SD card to 'Write Protected'
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    No, the card isnt locked and still no change after hotsync to PC....Can still take photos on internal memory no prob. Any way to fix this??? annoying!!
    check the contacts? A little isopropyl alcohol will clean up the dirty ones.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)