1.    #1  
    Webviewer stopped working for me yesterday. When I try to connect to any website, I get the message "Unexpected server response: -1 null;null"

This happened after I installed the latest Chatter beta, but I don't know if it is related. I reverted to the earlier Chatter and even deleted it entirely and still Webviewer doesn't work. Anybody else having problems with Webviewer?

I have a Treo 600 on Tmobile.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    I noticed the same thing with my Sprint Treo 650. I hope it doesn't have to do with the fact that Reqwireless just got bought out by Google. We are supposed to have the registration key for life; but maybe since they are under new managment, they are changing the rules on us.
    I had a problem over the weekend also but and don't ask me why, but I unistalled, reinstalled Java, works fine now.
  4.    #4  
    It's working again for me. I'm in a different city now so I suppose it could be related to my gprs service. Or perhaps Reqwireless changed something on their servers.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    O.K. its working again thank God. No other browser comes close.
    hmm. is Webviewer not working again?
    Had to re-install version4 sunday due to multi-resets. Now I can't find a webviewer field in which to enter the new keyex reg. key. The registry location used to be in a usual spot, in the "Help-About" page but I only get "Error-This product is no longer available for trial use or purchase" which doesnt make sense because I'm a 2year registered user.
    Quote Originally Posted by renn
    hmm. is Webviewer not working again?
    Had to re-install version4 sunday due to multi-resets. Now I can't find a webviewer field in which to enter the new keyex reg. key. The registry location used to be in a usual spot, in the "Help-About" page but I only get "Error-This product is no longer available for trial use or purchase" which doesnt make sense because I'm a 2year registered user.

I don't have a problem with webviewer and if I did I might have to go back to a cell phone. Now Google has bought Webviewer and we might expect to see weird behaviors and then am going to cry.
    It works. Full J9 and app removal and reinstall took care of the problem.
    I lost my memory card that had WebViewer installed. Since the product is no longer available for download, can someone send me me the webviewer.prc file? I have I have the license key I bought last year. Thanks!