Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Friends, assume price not an issue, what is the best earpiece and why for the 650?
    I've always had great experiences with SonyEricsson stuff. I'm using the HBH-660 and it pairs in an instant, no background noise, and the battery lasts for days without charging.
    I agree I've got HBH-660 as well
    I would not buy the Treo headset from palm. I have one have and not been very happy with it. Doesn't all pair right and some times I go to use it and find that it has turn it off. Just my 2 cents.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    I just upgraded my TWH for the Plantronics Voyager 510 and it was a serious upgrade. The voice quality, especially outgoing, and the range is much better with the 510. It is larger than the TWH, but much more comfortable and feels very secure (like I could even go jogging if I wanted to).

The only drawback I have noticed is that the only sunglasses I can wear with it are Oakley's, regular over the ear glasses just won't work.
    I like the sound what I hear about the Plantronics Voyager 510. I think I will try one.
    skip the plantronics 640. it sucks in my opinion but others like it a lot.
    Here a question about the Plantronics Voyager 510. Has anyone done the 1.20 ENA upgrade does the 510 still have it delay in call out and picking up?
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo47
    I've always had great experiences with SonyEricsson stuff. I'm using the HBH-660 and it pairs in an instant, no background noise, and the battery lasts for days without charging.
    http://img256.echo.cx/img256/1869/ditto8pi.gif
    For me it's been the TWH with jabra ear gel. 30 foot range, sound level at only 2.

Since I wear prescription, glasses and nothing so far stays on my head while trail riding, gonna try the Razrwire glasses from oakley when they show up in my bike shop.
    Jabra JX10 works great for me and it's small form factor makes it easy to wear. Used to have a Sony Ericson HBH-660 that also worked well, but I prefer the JX10.
  12.    #12  
    how about the Motorola RAZR H3 for Treo 650??
    i'll have to give my vote for the Jabra Jx10. I put an ear jel on this and use it without the ear hook.
    It has plenty of volume in my jeep at highway speeds! I had a moto 850 and the palm headset and the jx10 blows them away!
    I've tried a couple of the Moto units, not impressed. Settled on the HBH 662, very pleased.
    We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
    i have the SonyEricsson HBH-610. although I had great reception, i mean crystal clear, people complained my voice constantly cut in and out and that they had a hard time understanding me. does that ever occur with the 660?
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    I've had a lot of complaints about cutting out on the 660.
    If you want to go with SE, the only one is the HBH-300. Only the design may scare some people off, but for sound quality, battery life and able to handle rough handling, it's hard to beat.

The only thing better in my experience is the Plantronics 510. Although again, some people say it's an ugly headset, but as the saying goes, I'm not the one who has to LOOK at it. LOL

The only thing I've not determined is how tough and durable it is compared to the HBH-300, but I don't think I want to.

However in terms of sound, IMO it's in a class of its own.
    Quote Originally Posted by appliancemedic
    Here a question about the Plantronics Voyager 510. Has anyone done the 1.20 ENA upgrade does the 510 still have it delay in call out and picking up?
    After you mentioned this, I tried to call in and out and I now notice that there is a delay on your first call, either in or out, but subsequent calls are picked up by the headset at the first ring.

I think this has to do with the two items losing their pairing after a period of idleness or separation..

However the important thing is when a call comes in or you initiate a call, the headset will find its pairing back to the phone on its own, so you won't have to manually pair it as with some other headsets when pairing has been lost.

I know because I keep my bluetooth on 24/7 and the same with my headset. It's never turned off, and I've never had to manually pair my 650 and my 510 even once in all this time. due to loss of pairing.

My experience is I've always been able to receive all calls on my headset without any problems.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Logitech Mobile Freedom...
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCap
    Logitech Mobile Freedom...
    I got the Freedom too, based on what you wrote about it on your other thread. And I agree it is a nice and loud headset.

My only significant problem with it is the hook hurts my ears when I wear it, and putting it on and taking it off is (still) a two-handed affair for me. Compared to it, the 510 is much easier to put on and take off and doesn't hurt my ears at all. I'm keeping the Freedom though, for my less used phone.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast