1.    #1  
    I've only had this cover for about 2 months. The original 650 cover that it replaced had no worn pain anywhere on it after 1 year of use. After only 1 month, the Seidio battery cover paint is wearing at the corners and the overall finish is wearing and dulling at odd random spots. Doesn't hurt the functionality which is good. But, a little junky given that the rest of the Treo looks fine but the battery cover is hazy and worn all over the place. Anyone else have this problem?
    Yes. I can't complain because I received mine for free. Had I paid for it, I would be pretty disappointed with this.

I will probably end up just drilling a hole in my original cover...the next time I order new egrips.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Got mine for free as well but it is wearing on the corners- as is my actual treo as well, so I really havent started to attribute this to poor craftsmenship (yet).

Course, so long as my screen isnt scratched and I can read the buttons, I could care how the rest of my treo looks.
    I don't have that cover.
    I drilled a hole in mine.
    When I first saw that advertisement I kinda wondered if it would even sale.
    Sorry for your disapointment.
    Just call me Berd.
    I have the same problem. Just the Seidio cover, not any wear on the 650. Unfortunately I paid for mine. Guess I can use it as a template to drill a hole in the original cover when I get fed up with it's appearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by durex
    Got mine for free as well but it is wearing on the corners- as is my actual treo as well, so I really havent started to attribute this to poor craftsmenship (yet).

Course, so long as my screen isnt scratched and I can read the buttons, I could care how the rest of my treo looks.

You of all people I would expect to take care of your "goods"

I don't really care how my Treo looks either, as long as it's functional. A screen protector is needed though...
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Yeah, I just don't get it. Pay $10 or more for a "special" cover with a holed drilled in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost
    Yeah, I just don't get it. Pay $10 or more for a "special" cover with a holed drilled in it.
    I agree.. theres no way I would have paid for it. But I also must say that having a cover with the hole is SO damn convenient. Probably use it more than any other accessory I own! (well, maybe not- but I highly recommend any treo user get the hole- paid or made)

Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    You of all people I would expect to take care of your "goods"
    I don't really care how my Treo looks either, as long as it's functional. A screen protector is needed though...
    Heh... not sure if I should take that as a compliment or not
    but I also agree a screen protector is needed... speaking of which my stock treo protector is in pretty rough shape... off to search!
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Same problem, and I paid for mine. I'm anal about stuff like that, so I went back to the OEM cover...maybe I'll drill a hole in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by durex
    I highly recommend any treo user get the hole- paid or made)
    Can't agree more with that. I will definitely break out the drill when I go back to the OEM cover.
    The first Seidio battery cover I received had paint worn off of the center outside of the battery cover. Stuck out like a sore thumb when my 650 was sitting face down on my office desk.
    Seidio develops the battery cover with reset hole for the convenience of Treo users and offer it at a very good price. If you have problem with the battery cover or any Seidio's product, please contact our RMA department.

David Chang
    Seidio
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 02/19/2006 at 08:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost
    It isnt just the hole, its also a way tighter fit so theres no more squeeking and it holds the stylus a lot better. It totally changed the feel of my 650, it feels far more solid with their cover.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.