1.    #1  
    I'm currently at 4.7m, and I'm running 3-4 games, a backup program, a bunch of music, and a few misc. utilities off a 1gb card.

Anyone down to the wire?
    Most of these run in the foreground (swap in-out of memeory depending on whats on the screen). In any case, with my Blazer cache flushed, I typically have 12 Megs free on the Treo RAM. The dbCache floats up/down as needed.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    I'm in the same situation as aprasad. I've got a ton of programs installed an run everything possible off the SD card with PowerRun.
    Quote Originally Posted by TUnit
    I'm currently at 4.7m, and I'm running 3-4 games, a backup program, a bunch of music, and a few misc. utilities off a 1gb card.

Anyone down to the wire?
    TUnit,

I am having similar problems but no games, just medical programs. I am simply stumped. Please see my thread below:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=107527

Aprasad answered my post as well and the suggestions are good, I have more work to do on this, but the memory seems to go away on its own, and I purge dBcache manually and empty all my mail daily. I will follow your post and mine with interest and see who comes to an answer first.

Regards,

Jim
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    HI,

I do have Zlauncher and uses a LOT my SD Card ! Therefore I am currently at a 13,3 Meg free memory.
    Also I do have a Custom Rom which freed me some space (1 meg)
    Don't do much email, so with ZLauncher running most everything off the card I have 10-11MB free at all times. Of course, I only have about 150MB free on my 2GB SD card, but that's another story.
    If you feel like getting you hands dirty, I highly recommend checking out the "Custom ROMs for dummies" thread. I just did this for the 1st time last week after owning my treo for nearly a year now and I freed up at least 10-15MB easily after removing such unneeded apps as the Tutorials, additional langs, RealPlayer, Versamail, etc.
    I've got lots running on my Treo, anything not resident gets pushed to the 1 GB SD card. I have 17.9 MB free. I use Versamail for email and Verichat for instant messaging. I used the Dataviz tech tool to move the majority of Docs 2 Go over to the SD card.
    2gb card, most stuff stored there. I have 9-10mb free....
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    Here's an odd one....Had about 19.1 MB free and added Bike or Die, reinstalled Opera and Java and moved them to SD card......moved VoicDial off SD card to main memory again cause I got tired off the 4 sec load time. So I was suprised when PowerRUn showe donly 15 MB left.

19.2 - 1.4 - say .2 or so for what's left of Java shoulda had me around 17.7 or 17.8. Kept searching with fileZand noticed a bit more Docs2Go stuff than I had before my lasy hotsync. Opened TechTool from Dataviz and "moved apps tp card" ..... again .... and it said they were already there and did I wanna overwrite them ?

Of course I did but how / why did Docs2Go reinstall itself ?
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Of course I did but how / why did Docs2Go reinstall itself ?
    You quit DTG without closing the open file.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    I havent opened D2G in months.