1.    #1  
    Ok I've got the old school gamming bug...
    How (or where) would I get these 2 games on my 650
    "SMASH TV" (I DO BELIEVE THERES AN Snes emulator for this 1)
    and the ps2 game called "loaded"
    somebody help me out here!!!!!!!!!!!!
    STAR TAC w/TIMPORT ORGANIZER>I300>I330>TREO600>TREO650>TREO700>TREO755P
    Sorry, man. I have an NES emulator on my Treo, but I wouldn't know where to point you for a Super NES or a PS2 one.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Sorry, man. I have an NES emulator on my Treo, but I wouldn't know where to point you for a Super NES or a PS2 one.
    u have a NES emulator? Tecmo Bowl??
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    There's no way in hell you're going to play a Playstation 2 game on a Treo.

As for SNES... do a google search for "Little John PalmOS"
    (gb, gbc, nes, snes, tg16, genesis, and several others emulator)
    Yeah, Jazz is right. There's no way you're gonna be able to run a PS2 game from your Treo.

CP, I use an emulator called NesEm, and I download my ROMs for it from theoldcomputer.com. I don't have TecmoBowl, but I'm certain it's available.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Welll if ya canb play Quake and the other ID games on a Treo, I imagine ya can play anything on a Treo. Just need someone to write the code

http://www.engadget.com/2005/06/28/q...the-cellphone/
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=92275

And my all time favorite

http://www.digitaltechlife.com/2005/...-mobile-in-3d/
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    Quake is a LONG way away from the requirements a PS2 game would entail. A PS2 also has dedicated 3d display hardware that the treo650 does not. I doubt even the latest greatest fastest PC could run a ps2 game fast enuff to be playable.

IOW: Ain't gonna happen.
    thanks for the hint for LJP, took me hours to get the correct steps down for it to work but i now have every game i played when i was younger from snes.

Mortal Kombat I, II, II
    Earth Worm Jim I, II
    Super Street Fighter II
    ABC Monday Night Football
    Paperboy 2
    Super Mario World
    Super Mariokart
    Star Fox
    Simpsons Virtual Bart
    Donkey Kong Country
    ....Aladdin <.< >.>

havnt tried them all, but in different settings the ones i have run pretty well, the emulator doesnt see all 49 treo buttons unfortunatly so im limited to 9, so controls are pretty weak in some games, but they are nice to have.
    Last edited by Beastman; 02/21/2006 at 01:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ssrjazz
    Quake is a LONG way away from the requirements a PS2 game would entail. A PS2 also has dedicated 3d display hardware that the treo650 does not. I doubt even the latest greatest fastest PC could run a ps2 game fast enuff to be playable.

IOW: Ain't gonna happen.
    Actually, the latest greatest fastest PCs have no problems playing PS2 games. Some can even run new X-box 360 games just fine.
    Will the 650 run Pong?
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
    I would think so...

I'm pretty certain there's an Atari emulator out there, anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by ssrjazz
    Are you kidding ? I aint seen many PS2's doing 1600 x 1200 with antialiasing and all that other stuff. FEAR, Far Cry, HL2 can't be touched on a PS.....My kid's PS2 (gift from grandma) sits downstairs unused while they play everything on their PC's. Of course every XMas we wind up with a bunch of double platform titles (one PC copy ad one PS copy). The PC copy is the one they fight over. PS2's may be better than a cheap or old computer but when game vendors release a new game for multiple platforms, the screen shots that make the mags are from the PC.

The only time my kids will break out the PS is if they want to play side by side 2 player. IIRC, the PS2 has 32 MB of RAM and 4 MB of texture memory. A mid range PC now has 256 MB of texture memory on the graphics chip alone and 1- 2 gigs of RAM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Are you kidding ? I aint seen many PS2's doing 1600 x 1200 with antialiasing and all that other stuff. FEAR, Far Cry, HL2 can't be touched on a PS.....My kid's PS2 (gift from grandma) sits downstairs unused while they play everything on their PC's. Of course every XMas we wind up with a bunch of double platform titles (one PC copy ad one PS copy). The PC copy is the one they fight over. PS2's may be better than a cheap or old computer but when game vendors release a new game for multiple platforms, the screen shots that make the mags are from the PC.

The only time my kids will break out the PS is if they want to play side by side 2 player. IIRC, the PS2 has 32 MB of RAM and 4 MB of texture memory. A mid range PC now has 256 MB of texture memory on the graphics chip alone and 1- 2 gigs of RAM.
    Yeah. A high-end PC can EASILY smoke a PS2. Hell, my three pound laptop can run PS2 games just fine. I don't know what Jazz is thinking...
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastman
    havnt tried them all, but in different settings the ones i have run pretty well, the emulator doesnt see all 49 treo buttons unfortunatly so im limited to 9, so controls are pretty weak in some games, but they are nice to have.

have you tried using Treo Life keys?

http://www.1src.com/forums/showthrea...92427&posted=1

his will let you use a subset of your keyboard for games.
    for now, no config screen, just the map i made, anyways most good games can read keys and use them

tested on LJP

works

right now hard keys+5-way nav have same codes as before.

also mapped as hard keys are first 2 rows of keyboard + side rocker+side button+home button+menu button

LJP works. most condifurable games will too.

why just those keys and not all?

because there is a limit to 32 total keys mapped at once.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Whoa..the answer I've been looking for. Will try this when I get home. Finally..Street Fighter combos..woot woot!
    Am I loading this wrong. Can't config these buttons. Cant use them at all. I put the 650key.prc RAM.
    yeah tried loading on my card and ram, no go