1.    #1  
    Hi everyone, recently downloaded this program and am having some trouble actually getting it to work. I've tried making the program learn the IR signal from the remote for the diferent buttons and I even tried setting up a new remote from scratch but after I am done, nothing works. what gives?
    The IR port on the Treo isn't stong enough. Novii makes an adapter that fits into the SD card slot of the Treo so it will work, but I never bought it. It's really disappointing that the Treo isn't able to work with this program properly.
    i dont notice anyone having a probelm with noviiremote. after the update it does not seem to send signals though looks like its working.
    Treo 650
    Sony UX-50
    Tungsten T5 (other half's)
    mine was working fine till i updated to 1.20LAP. it had a good reach of 2meters prior to breakdown./
    Treo 650
    Sony UX-50
    silly me, i finally found some poor souls with same probelm but no solutions...
    Treo 650
    Sony UX-50
    <merged>
    Hi all. This is my first post here. I recently downloaded the Novii Remote Deluxe for my 700w. I can get the program to easily learn all the functions of my remotes. The problem is, I've read somewhere that the supported range was 6-12 feet for use. Fine I think because I really only need 3-4 feet. Problem is, I can only get my Treo to work at a range of 1 foot. That practically defeats the purpose of me having this program. Is the IR port on the Treo 700w underpowered, or is there a setting I need to tweak in order to fully utilize the IR port?
  8. mss
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimness
    Hi all. This is my first post here. I recently downloaded the Novii Remote Deluxe for my 700w. I can get the program to easily learn all the functions of my remotes. The problem is, I've read somewhere that the supported range was 6-12 feet for use. Fine I think because I really only need 3-4 feet. Problem is, I can only get my Treo to work at a range of 1 foot. That practically defeats the purpose of me having this program. Is the IR port on the Treo 700w underpowered, or is there a setting I need to tweak in order to fully utilize the IR port?

I think you may try to find some IR booster. I'm not sure what works with Treo 700W but you can check on Novii's forum