1.    #1  
    I'm setting up Chatter to access my Gmail through Pop3. I don't need or want push.

It will send and fetch messages, but it only got 20 (i have it set at 20) but it brought in 20 messages from March of '05 , NOT the last 20 messages. Shouldn't it load the last 20 messages or is there a setting to load only unread messages?

MG
    Gmail's POP acts weird. You might just start by setting the Gmail settings on the webpage to pop from now on and see how it acts. You are better off having it forward to a free imap account and staying away from POP.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Gmail's POP acts weird. You might just start by setting the Gmail settings on the webpage to pop from now on and see how it acts. You are better off having it forward to a free imap account and staying away from POP.
    I did that - I lost too many calls to voicemail that way.

Besides, one of my email accounts is POP only - Can I have one POP and one IMAP account...?

MG
    I answered elsewhere, but 1) you can put IMAP on a schedule; no need to use "online", and 2) you shouldn't lose many calls unless you get a lot of mail.

Marc
    Chatter does allow multiple pop and imap accounts. Set it up like Marc says with IMAP and schedule your email downloads (just like POP). By doing it with imap, it will be quicker than pop and you will miss less phone calls.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve