1.    #1  
    Today I was on my headset with my 650 sittin' in the passenger seat. I got out to check my mail (roughly 15 feet away) and I started gettin' pretty staticy. What's your typical range with a headset?
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    The cure for boredom. Talk anything.
    I can routinely gas up my cars without a hint of trouble....even the 8 passenger SUV. I have been sitting in my offcie and had the phone ring and had the headset in my car outside pick up....gfranted my offcie is only 1 flight up and car was right under window about 15 feet from building. Other times I have been in underground strutures (manholes and equipment vaults) or even a car length or more away from my car and had the darn thing pick up . Measured it from corner to corner (18 x 24 office ) and can hear well enough at the 31.6' a hint of static at that distance.

Then again I have talked to peeps who had prolems at 10 feet.
    I just tested mine and it worked pretty good at about 25-30 feet away from my phone which was on the desk next to the computer and through a wall.

I use the Logitech Mobile express.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    I can usually get about a foot away. Behold, the power of bluetooth!
    Sprint Treo 650 and Scala 500
    AT&T iPhone, My Blog!
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    ...and can hear well enough at the 31.6' a hint of static at that distance.

Then again I have talked to peeps who had prolems at 10 feet.
    Just curious which headset you are using? I have a Plantronics M2500 and it is staticy even at a two foot distance that I've quit using it. I would love a nice BT headset though.