1.    #1  
    I noticed that a friend of mine, who has a Sprint Treo 650, has a stylus that is all metal except the point that you use on the Treo. I have just had my 2nd plastic _topped_ stylus break on me and I was wondering if anyone knows of where the metal topped ones might be bought??

Thanks
    The original ones are all metal except the tip for tapping on the screen.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Check at a Sprint store. They should have them. Or go to Palm web site.
    Quote Originally Posted by pkillah
    I noticed that a friend of mine, who has a Sprint Treo 650, has a stylus that is all metal except the point that you use on the Treo. I have just had my 2nd plastic _topped_ stylus break on me and I was wondering if anyone knows of where the metal topped ones might be bought??

Thanks
    Just curious. . . How do you break a stylus? I mean, you must be tapping REALLY HARD on that screen!

NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    ebay..you can get a set of 3 for a very low price..any retail stores will charge you much more
    Running an Unlocked Cingular Palm Treo 650 with an AT&T Sim
    *1GB SanDisk SD Card

6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by vipa1887
    ebay..you can get a set of 3 for a very low price..any retail stores will charge you much more
    The ones I see on ebay all have a plastic top part, I don't want more broken top parts. I guess I will check a Sprint store..

And to answer a question above, I have no clue how it broke. I looked one day and the top was gone!!
  7.    #8  
    SWEET! THanks a lot!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by pkillah
    SWEET! THanks a lot!!!
    I ordered some... really quick Fed-Ex shipping... Verizon definately gets a