1.    #1  
    I love my Sprint Treo 650 and decided to use Snappermail instead of versamail after some problems with Versamail and my office e-mail. I removed all the setup in Versamail so it doesn't look for mail and moved everything to Snapper.

At :50 minutes past every hour during the day (not at night - just business hours). The treo beeps and I get a message that there is an error in versamail. Help! I want to get rid of this message. I know that I can't uninstall versamail, but looking for a solution and to find out what I'm missing.

Thanks for the help.
    Do you have autosync running? Go to versamail prefs, auto sync, and make sure it's off. Sounds like it's trying to connect on an hourly schedule
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by tribble222
    Do you have autosync running? Go to versamail prefs, auto sync, and make sure it's off. Sounds like it's trying to connect on an hourly schedule
    Autosyn is off - and there are no times in the schedule. I've erased the entire e-maill setup so it would have no place to look.
  4. aph
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Same here, I didnt even set up Versamail and it caused a reboot yesterday. (!?!?!)