1.    #1  
    I wanted to quickly tell everyone about some new Treo gear, but wasn’t sure if you tend to post announcements like this anywhere on the site. I was nervous to post this on the forum because I didn't want it to look like I am “spamming.” Global Wireless Entertainment is now offering officially licensed vinyl “skins” for mobile devices that stick on the outside casing of Treos. They range in price from $12.95-$24.95 (which includes shipping) and are sent directly to your door. To see the licensed content, go to www.cellfan.com.

If anything it’s a great way to change the dull factory look of your mobile device. The skins are made of professional-grade vinyl, are easy to apply and remove, and act as a protective layer for all mobile devices. They look great. Check them out at www.cellfan.com.
    Last edited by techkatie; 02/17/2006 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Check out this Treo product
    no NFL skins=BOOOOO! and id like to see some pics of the skins on a Treo...
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Is the surface of the skin slippery or does it act like an egrip?
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    OK, gonan try this a 4th time....everytime I go to the cellfan website, may laptop hard crashes to a point where to restart it I have to yank AC power, Pop out of dockin station, remove battery, replace battery, put back in DS and start.

1. Something odd about the web site but 3 crashes in 3 trips seems pretty likely there's a relation. No that I havent seen this behaviour before with tis 5 year old laptop but maybe after every 2 weeks if I don't reboot in 12-14 days.

2. This only make sense if there is a e-grip like feel to the things.

3. Website design is absurd. How many images do I have to look at and find out I can't use before I find one that fit the Treo. Wouldn't it make sense to pick your device 1st instead of in the 4th step ? If they have 20 images that work for the Treo , why make us look at 1,980 other images that we have no sue for ?
    www.3gupload has these and they show what each skin actually looks like on the Treo. Plus I have purchased accessories from 3G before especially for my other sprint phone so I trust them. Skins are cheaper as well.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    I dunno, they look tacky to me. I wouldn't want to cover my Treo with skins like these...
    cellfan.com has the most irritating web design EVER! Form over function = bad idea.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    here's a working link from techprincess's reference

http://www.3gupload.com/Accessories/...g=36&ph_id=195
    And the picture skins are cheesy but nice!
    http://www.3gupload.com/Accessories/...d=195&cPath=57

And accessories...
    http://www.3gupload.com/Accessories/...hone&ph_id=195

I think they have a CLEAR skin version as well which would be perfect to put on a brand new Treo... My Treo is pretty banged up after my car got totalled 2 months ago its COVERED in scratches from top to bottom except the screen. I am tempted to buy one of the colored skins to cover up the damage at least until a get another phone... But the Treo is working perfect! No resets whatsoever, not even when being thrown a couple feet from my car! Small miracles eh? LoL!

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    TP:

I like the Grateful Dead tie dye one ....but again without the texture of e-grips, these thinsg don't make enuff sense to em.
    Maybe they do have texture? Vinyl is kind of nubby like rubber... It may have some grip to it, it HAS to be more grip then the smooth treo surface anyway... I am almost sure I am going to get one to try this out and start using a crystal clear hard case... I have yet to find reviews on the crystal hard case though.

-=-=-
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
  12.    #12  
    I have one of the skins from Cellfan.com on my Treo and it isn't tacky. It looks really great. The graphics are awesome. I also have one for my laptop that I got as a gift and it also looks AWESOME. They dont look like a sticker either, which is nice!

I have been to the sight SEVERAL times and haven't had my laptop crash - JACKNAYLORPE! Maybe there is some other issue. Seriously I recommend them to everyone. (I also wish there were some high resolution images of the skins on each mobile device, but maybe there are just too many to do it for all of them - I guess they have skins for over 500 mobile devices)
    Last edited by techkatie; 03/08/2006 at 11:34 AM.